Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Give Thanks For......









I like to take photos based on photo prompts. Currently I'm working with a site called Capture Your 365   as well as two sites on Facebook. It can be hard to do a new photo a day so I tend to dip into the archives sometimes. Today I had three: one was a favorite photo (not shown here), one was dessert (at the top) and the other was non profit/thanksgiving. I had to think about that one for a while. Then I remembered that I volunteered to help out at the Turkey Trot for our local Y. It's a big fundraiser for the Y. Last year it was cold and there was some black ice here and there. This year we're expecting some snow. It promises to be only 1" or so. I have to be there at 6:30AM!!!! I'll be bringing some coffee and my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment