Sunday, January 15, 2017

One Little Word: Laugh

I enrolled in a class called One Little Word. You pick a word and express it in writing, photography, collage, etc. Of course I've chosen photography. There is an option to buy a journal and do a lot of writing in that journal and cutting and pasting of words, etc, but I know myself. That's not going to happen. 

For me 2017 is starting out in two directions - one good, one horrible. I'm hoping that the good will drown out the horrible as much as possible. I've also decided to read more of everything - the newspaper, online stuff, and above all books, books, books. In the meantime, I'm looking to keep that one little word Laugh in the back of my mind. Here I get political - wait for it - Because with this new incoming administration, if I don't laugh, I'll cry. Crying too much won't do any good at all. 









No comments:

Post a Comment